How to extend the service life of silicone rubber mold
How to extend the service life of silicone rubber molds Ruibo Silicone Factory can answer, if a car is not maintained for a long time, it will be scrapped, and people need maintenance. Then there are many other things that need to be maintained and protected, and even silicone rubber molds are no exception.
What is the role of silicone rubber mold maintenance?
1. In this way, it can be improved in the use function to achieve normal use, and what is the maintenance of the silicone rubber mold? Some customers may just think that the mold only needs to be a long-term product. After the end, there is no need to process the second processing. When you take it out, continue to do it!
2. If this is the case, I think the mold of the silicone rubber manufacturer can basically not worry, but the ideal is very skinny, the reality is very cruel, if a set of molds are not maintained after using a set of molds, then There is no point in subsequent follow-up, so the issue of maintenance should not be taken lightly, no matter what.
3. On the other hand, the most important form of silicone rubber mold maintenance is that its cavity is not damaged. Corrosion is a common aging phenomenon due to the strong corrosion of steel in the humid atmosphere.
How to maintain silicone rubber mold?
1. Generally, the manufacturer of silicone products will immerse the lubricating oil in the mold ink during the mold processing process, soaking it on the mold core to keep the surface of the mold from rusting. Another method is to fill the mold cavity with silicone material. .
2. Do not enter a certain amount of air. This method is a long-term storage method, but the general mold needs to use lubricating oil and ink cleaning once a month to prevent ink failure. "For silicone rubber molds, post-production maintenance is a must-have method.
3. Therefore, the manufacturer needs to pay attention to the need to clean it at intervals. When cleaning, if the ink is sprayed after a long time of cleaning, the mold will be rusted or even scrapped!